- How to Heighten Bonding and Attachment with Baby Prenatally
- The Best Way to Emotionally Protect Baby from Your Pregnancy Stressors
- How to Settle Yourself and Baby if You Do Feel Stressed
- The 3 Biggest Hurdles to Overcome to Prepare for Parenting Post-Birth
- 2 Ways to Help Emotionally Prepare You and Baby for Birth
- DATE: Wednesday, April 13th
- TIME: 8 a.m. PST, 9 a.m MST, 10 a.m. CST, 11 a.m. EST
- DURATION: 1 hour
This webinar will be held online. All you need is Internet access (via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone) at the scheduled time, and you’ll be able to listen to the webinar.
I hope to see you there!
Stephanie Dueger, PhD, LPC
**You will receive an email with the webinar replay after the webinar takes place!**